- Now lets you make separate bids for ads that appear on their content network.
- Allows you target a geographical area using Google maps interface, which might be useful for some of our regional stuff.
- Now beta testing 'a click-to-call' thingy, which is pointless for us.
- Now gives more useful info about on how Google "sees" sites, including the top search queries that return pages to a site as well as the top queries that caused users to click on a link.
- Has a feature inviting advertisers to place ads directly on individual content sites displaying adwords via an 'advertise on this site' link. Sites within Google's content network are automatically opted in to this feature unless you opt out, which is a right royal pain in the butt.
- Closed to new accounts, which is just as well as reporting is lagging by at least 24 hours. It may be free, it may (allegedly) be powerful, but right now it's as much use as a fart in a space suit for real-time stats.
- Is looking for data. Kinda like classifieds with poke. Might last. Might not.
…and still no Google browser. It’s getting’ full time keepin’ up with them.