Thursday, August 17, 2006

El Googlero

Very nice of the chaps at Google, I got a 'corporate gift' off them this morning.

John, their AdWords rep for our big account, is moving to pastures new and it was a "So long and thanks for all the commission" kinda thing. Bless him, and knowing I like to throw myself under moving vehicles, he sent me a full set of Google cycle wear.

I look absolutely, and in all ways, ridiculous in it. It's good quality stuff, don't get me wrong, but I look like some kind of Duplo coloured Mexican wrestler. It really is outstandingly comfy and well 'protective' in all the right place (so I'll be using it for sure) but primo
luchador and verging (as the would say on eBay) on 'gay interest'.

"Submit before the
righteous power of El Googlero, champion of El Libre and SEO justice..."

I'll post a pic here when I get one. You'll see what I mean.

Post a Comment