Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Good Moan


Are you taking the piss?


I can't lock my damn bike up cos some frelling environment raping petrol head has filled 2 cycle spaces with Ninja ZX-R 600 on one of the sunniest (and therefore cyclist filled) days of the year so far. Emails were send around, company wide, about this only yesterday. Why does it not surprise me these people can't read?

This pisses me off no end. Enough to stimulate me to blog about it for no good reason other than to vent my amateur journalistic spleen at the world. After all, isn't that what blogging is for?

Thoughtless cock-knocker.


Oh. I just been told that, cos I I've moaned at work, they've sprung to action. Proper signs asap and emails all round again. I feel oddly deflated, I was happy angry. It gave em something to think about other than dead pets...

...god, I'm 'never happy unless I'm moaning'. How terribly British :-)

Post a Comment